• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

[quote=gfv1128]ahm..what is my linker?[/quote] click this link for your linker>>> [url]http://theftalk.com/t17783-Linker-%28IE6%2C-IE7%2C-FF2%28bugfixed%29-Opera9%2B%29.html[/url] edit the url of your own codes..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

cool.. tnx :cool:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=niknok_1999]cool.. tnx :cool:[/quote] your welcome buddy... =)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

.. im using it now..haha :D . .tnx to u bro..ur da man..kip it up.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-01-05 06:39:54)

Mesphere
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]Whoa~! Nice...hehehe[/color][/b] =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks guys!!! :D
shin shirameki
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! im new here and i saw ur profile.. i jst want to ask u how did u do the 'who's viewed me box'.. it's really kewl. i hope u cn help me. sorry for the bother. :D :ninja:
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#33ccff][b]tnx 4 sharing![/b][/color][/align]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shin shirameki]hi! im new here and i saw ur profile.. i jst want to ask u how did u do the 'who's viewed me box'.. it's really kewl. i hope u cn help me. sorry for the bother. :D :ninja:[/quote] you can find it here in the thread....please read... @ neaz...your welcome...
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i've just put ur codes bro... funny hahah!! =D Thanx 4 sharing!! :thumbsup:
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

refresh ur ryt its sooooo funny...lol... :lol:
cleio
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes, i like this code thankz 4 shar :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

anytime guys..glad to help even in a simple way...
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow~ So Cool!
Ranran
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing. ;d
ampliky
» n00b
1969-12-31

:gift:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ampliky]:gift:[/quote] please do not spam! :angry:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

where should i paste it??
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01]where should i paste it??[/quote] compile it with js.... =)
meijoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the tutorial lordheinz..^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:25

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy