• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

[quote=katy15]how can i generate it?? sorry hehe.because im not familiar to this =|[/quote] you dont have to generate anything.. you just have to edit some parts then copy and paste the codes on ur js...
_Bhudz_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

w0w what a trick ^___^ nc work
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thx 4 sharing :thumbsup: Fun trick bro =D
JANDi_12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

does it need a CSS EXTENSION? :wallbash:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=JANDi_12]does it need a CSS EXTENSION?[/quote] edit the code and paste it to your js extension..theres no need for css..:)
Wacko
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks 4 Sharing Mr LH.:thumbsup: Love it..:)
rhiaoink
» n00b
1969-12-31

it is not working on my profile ? how come ? huhu . can any1 teach me how ? just nid it badly . hirs my ym : rhia_manurms pls do help me . tnx . :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
jenijeni
» n00b
1969-12-31

doesn't work on mine =( where are the red and the green and the blue parts by the way? :wallbash: haaaay
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=rhiaoink]it is not working on my profile ? how come ? huhu . can any1 teach me how ? just nid it badly .[/quote] maybe you didnt edit the parts that needs to be edited.. anywayz,make sure you placed those codes on your js extension.. [quote=jenijeni]doesn't work on mine =( where are the red and the green and the blue parts by the way? :wallbash: haaaay[/quote] just put it on your js extension.. edit the red and blue part..(i disregarded the green one,i cant locate it also though i've seen one,but im not sure!!:wallbash::wallbash:) [spoiler]document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[0].innerHTML= "<a href=http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=[color=red]USERID[/color]\><span>Post a Comment</a>|</span>"+ "<a href=http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=[color=red]USERID[/color]\><span> view all ([color=blue]36098[/color])</span></a>"; document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[21].innerHTML= "<a href=http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=[color=red]USERID[/color]\><span>Post a Comment</a>|</span>"+ "<a href=http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=[color=red]USERID[/color]\><span> view all ([color=blue]36098[/color])</span></a>";[/spoiler]

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-09-14 23:07:21)

ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gotta try this one.. ^^ =D
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kewl trick.. =):thumbsup:
iluvbhernah
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i compile dat?
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice cheat... hewhehe
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nyc trick... :thumbsup: tnx for sharing [/b]
reb3l_boy
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow,its nice trick :thumbsup: thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tHX 4 Sharin i'll use that the nxt day :lol:
YuNXy_gRaZie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [i]thanks for sharing..[/i] [align=center][img]http://th277.photobucket.com/albums/kk68/Zytenka/Dark/th_twilight.jpg[/img][/align]
gurlnpink_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer am i going to place the code??
heaRtn3t
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow haha i like this trick :D thanks for sharing, great job =)
junilstyle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][spoiler][quote]hello guys...you know that all of the codes that you have submitted are really nice and good...[/quote] [img]=)[/img][img]:thumbsup:[/img][/spoiler][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:56

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy