• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

^ wenwen. haha :D:D
mythily08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

cathy?! ahah :thumbsup:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Faerie [/b]for her..[i].It's because of the myth in her username that's why..[/i]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Miss ASU[/b]. *muahahah. =D
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kentot................................:D=D
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ron-ron. :thumbsup:
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]GEROCK wHat do u think?. [/b] [/align]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll give her, [b]Olivia[/b]. sound cute right? :eh:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Reicute. :D:D Haha. It suits your personality. :D:D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Wo, really? Thanks. :D :arrow: i'll give her name, xstelcute. :D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ reiry... hmmmmmmm.. xD[/b]
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]ate rayl :][/b] =)
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tot-tot. :D:thumbsup:
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^Cat pusa. :thumbsup:
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]jhe jhe :] :thumbsup:[/b] =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Angel, coz she looks like an angel. :o [/b][/font]
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Mr. Chip (Mr. Chips) :p:thumbsup:
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its [b]gerx[/b] is it ok ? :D
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Kim.... =)...............
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ms. A.A. is it ok?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:02

[ 9 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy