• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

camzky_thriz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

winnie :D i'll call you that :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b][color=purple]^i'l name u "cindy"...[/b][/color] ;]
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will name you [b]JAMES[/b].:]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^wuahaha........she rili thot i'm a guy... :lol::lol: @t: i'l name u rose[/b][/color] :rose:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] i'll name you.. uhm~ roxy..LOL~:D:thumbsup:[/align]
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll name u claire.. =)=)
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...pretty...heheheehhe...:):):)
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

Try ""Mclovin!"" :lol:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ satan? :D

Last edited by dweller (2008-11-14 06:36:23)

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^anonymous[/b] nyaha! :D
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]^ "Louchee"[/align] Lol
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

shokoi =) bec of his location :lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll name you as sketch master
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. i'll name you bishou .. ^^
tin.nickel6
» n00b
1969-12-31

peanut butter! ^.^
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will name you as einstein
ayhreeze
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll name you CARLISLE ! [carl'isle.] ayan. ok bah? hahaa.
sakura_11023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill name you hanhan :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill name u *andara* haha :D
mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe you can be... bench? got it from your username^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:17

[ 10 queries - 0.195 second ]
Privacy Policy