• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

:lol: i'll just give you a short name... i'll think.... ok here it is: José Protasio Rizal Mercado y Alonso Realonda
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

kissybol-lypseewithie-lypsetick
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay-in-pink]José Protasio Rizal Mercado y Alonso Realonda[/quote] [b]nyehaha., but your spelling in Protasio is wrong,it should be Protacio., wahaha., i was just kidding you sis.[/b] :P [b]@T:il name you red., ^_________^[/b]
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

emogirl :D:D:D >>> [b]E.G[/b] a.k.a [b]Emo Girl[/b] :lol::lol::lol: wahaha :lol:

Last edited by An93L (2008-09-26 22:31:42)

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

vangzzzz... she is so cute and adorable... is she kind?
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wew Thanks sistaa :D:D:D vangzzzz...??? :lol: clara vangzzz?? :lol: queen blood?? =D=D
busetdotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

collins...................
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

scary boy?? :wallbash: :lol::lol: :P
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

skelliemoker......
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ann gillian]skelliemoker......[/quote] i'm not smooker sistaa :wallbash: cweety?? :D
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^[b]PALM[/b]ela..:D ..lurve that naem..:D
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=russell18]^PALMela..:D ..lurve that naem..:D[/quote] waha nice :lol: [b]cham >>> chameelaa[/b] :wow:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=An93L]ann gillian wrote: skelliemoker...... i'm not smooker sistaa cweety??[/quote] no i though i'm giving a name for [b]busetdotcom[/b] sorry wrong post... i gave u a name of..[b]kittie coz your sp cute..[/b]
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ann gillian]i gave u a name of..[b]kittie coz your sp cute.[/b].[/quote] well sure?? :redface: ann >> anncweet??? :lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks.. cuttie...is ur another name
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

anne :D:thumbsup:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Neas................ .......................
malm_steen14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

B-boy... yeahhh...:lol::lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i'm not a boy... nothing just a guy
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

blood prince??? is it okay??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:18

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy