• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

anne122789
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

ahahahaha! :lol: lol. u made me laugh.. whew.. oh men :wallbash: hmmm.. [b]d'agneau[/b]
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[quote=anne122789]ahahahaha! lol. u made me laugh.. whew.. oh men[/quote] :lol: nice to make u laugh.. :)
anne122789
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol: ur nice.. ;) hey! yaying, do u hav an account on friendster..? :eh: i'll add you up if u want.
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah...sure.. rheena0316@yahoo.com nice to meet u anne.. =)
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'll name you Yaying Butingting.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]eBay's fear[/b]...haha!
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Era punk...[/b] hehehe
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

id call you.. garkie :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

niknok corn snacks :lol:
phunklover
» n00b
1969-12-31

aeyeshan.. ehehe.. quite difficult to pronuonce huh!..
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

poochy.....:D:D:D
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm...i don't know :rolleyes: maybe,...."tweti burd" lol.how corny..haha.Ü :lol:
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

dyesiebell??.. hahahaa... :lol:
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ying-bites?? aheheh.. :lol:
bellemobile
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol:momoring:lol::question::question:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hahaha! i think its arctic bcoz its really cold in here.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i will call you a Saint =]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

michiee!...lol..:D:thumbsup:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lesbian..ahhaha =D
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lee for u,.=):eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:12

[ 9 queries - 0.137 second ]
Privacy Policy