• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

^ ah sorry..:lol::lol: @ topic: Guy_Slayer_Karuro.. ugh.. not too cool.hihihihi
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

^ hahaha... :lol: animefanatic! :D
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm... let me think...umm... Mr. Vampire...hehe:]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Rock Lee =D coz she love Sakura like lee did =D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

S.E.E.S . bill. hahah. is that enough?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

xstel_happy_girl hehehe...:]
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont undestand this game . . :o:o
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm...... maybe Takuro =D
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ummm... Hikaru...hehehe..:]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Naruto Coz she is Sakura's Fan =D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

meanelite..:P coz he is kinda mean..like this..:evil:
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Jun ki's wife...hehehe..:]

Last edited by *Sakura_PinkLove* (2008-06-22 07:04:26)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

a sweet newbie..:) ehehehehe..
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^thnk you:] she_hearts_jun ki
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

how about [b][color=pink]Pinkuiro?[/color][/b] :D

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-22 07:07:58)

*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^hmmm... ichigo? well is that a nice name?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

okay :D .....but i dun rily like strawberries.. :D how about [b][color=pink]Peach Puffy[/color][/b]
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

that's a nice name=)=) how about Kill Bill??? heheh..:]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like it hhehe...but i'm not uma thurman =D hmm..runnin out of ideas... Silent Maiden
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

err..how about, devil elite??..:eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:21

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy