• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

bembi
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

^ hmm.. sis bianca :D
roshyuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

hmm...ah! bro romeo..!
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]You shall be Mona Lisa. =D Go! Smile your way to the museum! *Dundanana!*[/b]
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.. Emman.. :thumbsup:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Oh Em Gee! How did you know my name? :mad: Anyway back to topic: You shall be Abysmal Cow! Mooo! =D Peace! :lol: [/b]
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^yeah i got it... :lol: @t: Emmanuel :thumbsup:
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ummm...phoebe?
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

alex... :thumbsup:
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

irish?? :rolleyes:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=ayrish]^yeah i got it... :lol: @t: Emmanuel[/quote] Where did you get it? Anyway ^Sky you already know the name I gave you it's Sweetpea.[/b]
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ i think she got it from your [b]ym id[/b]...:lol: mr. nice guy =)
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ms. hushed [u]not[/u] harsh. :)
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=sky]^ i think she got it from your ym id...:lol: mr. nice guy =)[/quote] Where did she get my YM ID? Anyway, you shizzle will now be. Mrs. Bear Huggles. =D[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-13 02:14:32)

shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Deviant Dude. `btw, im a [b]ms.[/b] :D
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]Deviantangel1995 wote: Where did she get my YM ID?[/quote] its in ur public profile :D @T: hazel ann :D
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ how'd u know my name. :O. haha. edlyn [u]not [/u]harsh. :D
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ahehehe ms. Peace out :lol:
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

naruto fanatic..
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

pinky hana kimi fanatic. haha. :D
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@Deviantangel1995: in your friendster profile..Ow!! are you shock.. :lol: @T: shii
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:24

[ 11 queries - 0.102 second ]
Privacy Policy