• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

aunty nyun =D [spoiler] tats great :rolleyes::rolleyes::eh: forgeting admin :lol: [/spoiler]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b]Bro[/b] Linlin =D [spoiler]it's good,isnt it?now yu dont have any rival to "Capture" admin =D[/spoiler]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

devervbill
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice dreamer^^ =D lik that,sis?
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wuahahaha.. okay that's acceptable :lol: ----------------- kerbyll???:o
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what's this for :arrow: :o ? :lol: Nice whiz^^
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: singkong arab :eh: nyahahaaa... [img]http://smiley.xtremenitro.on.web.id/onion/smiley/ehehehehehe.gif[/img]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o .... time for a revenge..=D Ubi Kenya =D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what ??!!! :arrow: [img]http://smiley.xtremenitro.on.web.id/onion/smiley/eek.gif[/img] :wallbash: ... mmm.. what about [b]johnbill[/b] dude ? :eh:

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-03-23 01:42:18)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

rioo sang promotor baruu
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nurul da camod
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]obispopoy[/b] :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

smile boy
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]naruto gurl[/b] :D
nineclouds
» n00b
1969-12-31

john carlo . :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cocol bakmi :D
nineclouds
» n00b
1969-12-31

opiusnviho . :D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]fishstakes ! . LOL[/b]
nineclouds
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]anthusiast[/b] :D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cloud nine
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:57

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy