• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

rakakak
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

kioruu
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ madieeeezzzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tootootatatootootata
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ oho. that one from jamila ha? okay. its time for revenge [b]jump-and-then-kick-kick-kick[/b] =D remember? grade five?
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

melonhead daddylonglegs
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ oho. the way i call clyde and julius? how does it relate to me?? [b] apuputi-apuputi =D[/b] volleyball remember? still grade five =D

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-03-23 14:20:55)

» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aaaahhhh!!!!:mad: dat was da one wen we wer playing volleyball!!! oh yah try dis: pupupupz also from gr. 5 wahahaha!=D=D=D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ a-re? pupupups? i got that one from a land b4 time XD how'd u dare steel that from me. time for a revenge toothpick body =D
nineclouds
» n00b
1969-12-31

oppa dever's girl . :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A-Shinobi? :D
nineclouds
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ invisible girl . :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9-awan :D [i]awan in english is cloud. :D[/i]
nineclouds
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]yundude[/b], riyt? :P
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ninenine =D wew,i dun get any idea =D

Last edited by Linniie (2008-03-23 19:29:51)

nineclouds
» n00b
1969-12-31

clouniie . :P
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]cloud eight[/b] :D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]cloudten![/b] =D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

blessing :D
midori.xoxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

linnie kawaii??:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:13

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy