• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Secret-Breaker :disgust:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

aunty :D [spoiler] huaa.. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: never told ur name :P maybe they read in my post, but i didnt told them!! [/spoiler]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Linnie Bulilit[/b] *Bulilit means tiny lol
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: Bulilit? [b]TOPIC[/b] [b]Mee-Haruna [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: :o i belive u can see me :lol: on: sist Z***a =D

Last edited by Linniie (2008-03-21 00:32:02)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

secret-breaker-still :|
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Time for a revenge... =D [b]jirichi ryunashira[/b] [spoiler]now,i'm riyt? =D [/spoiler]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]dever ever jerber[/b] :D:D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]carlo oppa[/b] Xd
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]uma ambon[/b] :lol::lol::lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

revenge once again! =D [b]Carlo also Jarlo[/b] =D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ [b]พี่สุดหล่อ[/b] ~ p' sud loar understand?? =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^not even a word.... Onus-Umarus (fossil name^^)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ puh. its a thai word =D [b]Adeebus Rex[/b] :wasted: no idea
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

kabayong_pagmamahal.. haha that's the Tagalog word for uma_love *i know uma means horse in jap so i translated horse to kabayo)
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

pitekan-tropus... ahahaha!! really fun!
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]po-ne dimee.. how do i get that?! haha..[/b]
jhel_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm.. Ate. :D (Its a tagalog word to show respect to elders. :) )
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ i think ur older then me sis.. @topic: arjhel..[/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ne-You :D from ur username
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:42

[ 9 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy