• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

dodollzz
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b]cheuw[/b] y smart boy? hehe. u think im smart? [spoiler]oh men, she's right. nyahahaha. :lol::lol:[/spoiler] [b]@T: chwing chwing[/b] :D

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-22 05:28:39)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

congratz boyz..
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hinata gurl[/b] :D
bodol
» n00b
1969-12-31

john cena . :P :penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my carl :P edited : a-cat-user? :D

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-22 05:58:53)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yundulz
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi there my unay. :D:rose: [b]cheuwing gum[/b]:D
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]ranchies :P it just pop up on my mind :lol:[/i]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

macho? wahha..bcoz of d avatar..
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

khristina
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a name?? maybe chewpem,,, :lol::lol: doesnt have a meaning huh???
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]galactic arctic[/b] :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D john carlo? :P
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh my unay :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my cool lrac :D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my kyut unay =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my sweet lrac :P
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]*so romantic here =D *[/i] ON my aunty ****a =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]ohw yeah. carl is my crush now. :)[/spoiler] [b]secret-breaker. :disgust:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:57

[ 9 queries - 0.098 second ]
Privacy Policy