• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b][align=center]blesilda. haha. :D ain't that cute? :)[/align][/b]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b]blesintotoy wrote:[/b] [quote]corlorose! @offtopic: your profile is working buddy! i see some js there and your css is obviously working..hehe biggrin it will still works if you would not update your prof..LETS WAIT FOR THE NEW LINKER![/quote] hwahahaha! i like that bro. hahaha. ahw. no. ill take back what ive said. my proffy is still working now. hehehe. just clear private data nd its working great now. hehehe

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-14 05:22:06)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

olracuunnn.. i dont have idea to give u name. hhaaa
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahaha. hir's urs. :arrow: [b]cheuwy choco![/b] :D:D:D:D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

xonrox! hahaha yeahboi
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

emoers..hhahaa...:D:thumbsup:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cheuwy....:wow:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ nice girl . :D :penguin::penguin::penguin:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

geez..for tis guy,i have so many names... :arrow: Trickster :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ defer oppa XD [img]http://www.anikaos.com/0039-anime_kitties/anime_kitties-9806.gif[/img]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Umomma~
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ black addict XDDDDDDD
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ pink addict XDDDDDDD
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ yui~holic XDDD
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

umalovers
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]cheuwangwang[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

iracnhoj
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ adeeb-senpai :3
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]DeverKerbill wrote:[/b] iracnhoj haha. lol. like this one. its like,, IRAQnhoj. hahaha. :arrow: [b]Umabuntoy[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Carlo Oppa =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:38

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy