• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Uma-pi
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

^ Sud Tee Rak =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Anak-yang-Manis^^
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ [i]cowo imut[/i] =D =D =D haha am i good?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good!you've learned so fast~ Anak-yang-Lucu^^
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ [i]cowo aneh[/i] =D =D =D now how is it??? hmm?? i'm funny?? =D then ur weird ! =D =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You're good^^ how bout tis? Cewe-Tidagh-Pernah-Sekalipun-naek-Kopaja^^ can yu translate that?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so? if i didn't ride that kopaja bus XDDDD enuf with that.. we're just spamming cuz we're typing in other language =| ummm [b]DeKerverbill[/b] :wasted:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

geezz.....did vira teach yu all that??yu can be an indonesian,u know... Umaga
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i asked her what u said and to translatewhat i wanna say to u XDDD good? =D [b]Adep[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

geez.... Umon
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ummm.. [b]adep-kun[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

umaga-chan
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: EptoK Boy.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Eptok-Man =D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]DEVERTING[/b]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

olra-chan
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Luthuuuu!![/b] :P:P:penguin::penguin:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tarzan! =D:lol:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]blentong[/b] :D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:52

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy