• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

^The One & Only Dansen Princess lol
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b]Em-Harbz xD[/b] hahhaa. is that me the only one?:P
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ deathnote-gurl alert =D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

White Lady awtzz..lol xD
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ good looking with eyeglass guy [/b]XDDD no idea :rolleyes:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thai=Girl=Revolution :D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]oh my unay[/b]:D:D [spoiler]misyu unay. ahihihi. been a while[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]cool-kid :D[/b] [spoiler]u miss me? heheu~~ misya too. sorry i've just OL [/spoiler]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-20 07:08:02)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

zeela =D [spoiler]am i riyt? =D [/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

deper =D=D btw u ryt! she's sist Z :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Spam queen =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Debil :D [spoiler]How come u know my name? :O Linniie. Im gonna eat u! :mad:[/spoiler]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

YunYun [spoiler]yey~from a member that dont want to publicize [b]His[/b] name =D[/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dekil =D [spoiler] swear sist! i never told ur name :wasted: but maybe he read in my post :D i dunno if lyk that =D [i]kesalahan tidak ditanggung penulis[/i]:P [/spoiler]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bekasi =D [spoiler]Salah sendiri ga pake hak cipta... =D [/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

spam-king =D [spoiler]udh dibilang jgn sembarang post nama :mad:[/spoiler]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ryuichikura blablabla [spoiler]aggghh...dun remember[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

jirichi ryunashira u mean? :P [b]TOPIC[/b] Uma's Lover. =d
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Admin Lover
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

abe? what is this? gossiping about me? :mad: haha joke Xd [b]TOPIC[/b] adeveerb Xb
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:10

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy