• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b]Jam[/b] :D
mz.jhoan
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

` ailyn ^^ hehehe ..
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oan haha weirdo!
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]philingzki[/b] :D
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

rachoon
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]princess punzalan[/b] :lol::lol::lol:
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]joshua[/b]:D tOinkSss..
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lolalopop :rolleyes:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Olives.
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sungkong.. :D
s2piddog
» n00b
1969-12-31

aMerIcaN GanGsTeR..:D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=s2piddog]aMerIcaN GanGsTeR..:D[/quote] [b]RULES[/b] [b]3.[/b] [color=#FF0000]avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting.[/color] ;) [i]topic[/i] [i]a[/i] [b]newcomer[/b] ;]

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-04-04 01:50:36)

s2piddog
» n00b
1969-12-31

popoy.. :D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

popye! :D
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bella flores hahaha no offense!
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shining temple.... lol
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi lonlytoes from now on you'll be happytoes hehehe no more lonly^^
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]rossa volta[/b]:D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

janix . :P
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

camille..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:46

[ 9 queries - 0.598 second ]
Privacy Policy