• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

^ ill call her charming.! ahahaha [quote=ohivnsuipo]shinaske wrote: ill cal her jah ~ did you cal me HER i'll call you ikan asin[/quote] HAHHA.! sorry.! ahahaah.!
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

mr. laniel. :D
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ms. sheena...ahehe
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ms. jamie.! ahahahah
leeanne08
» n00b
1969-12-31

jerboy LOL:lol:
23rd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

jerjer,!
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=shinaske]ms. jamie.! ahahahah[/quote] ahehehe..nyc guess..!!!! ms. anne.!!!
23rd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ms. jamjam.!
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

24th.. hahahahah
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sr.! Hirako.!
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sa-[b]suke[/b]!!! always requesting in my thread!! ahahahah =D
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

misz lei :d
66th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ms. angie.... hehheehehh.......:lol:
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

666..LOL..can't think of a better one. =D
_siMpLeguRL_
» n00b
1969-12-31

_princesSexy! hehehe.. :D is it cool?!! :question:
66th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

implegur......:D hahahahaahh.........=)
gurl_insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

it would be.. unknown.,,, peace yah!
Shurelia197
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler] Just a newbie =) [/spoiler] Forbidden_Insanity :D Yup~
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

same.. sheila.. haha:lol:
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

watafeeling :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:32

[ 11 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy