• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

i will call her pb :d haha
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

lurveangieli :D
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

bamse
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

toothache... hehehe :D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mariesa . ..lol . .
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]roxy .. lol[/b]
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

angel hehe
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D bea? dUnno wat i wil neym hahaha.. lolz!! ., :wallbash:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll call her Eleven?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna call him. Dever. :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll call her September =D
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]Lindy Loraine =|[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Baby Blue. -> Coz she loves BLUE. i think so. :lol:
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

babyblue
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill call him/her? eer. i dont know if thats a girl or a boy. eeer.maybe basketball fan.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

estel? how bout that?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hha. lastly you gave me a name "September." now "Estel". nyahaha. i'll call it Anime. nyahaha.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lastly you call me Dever now you call me Anime =D hummm......Burger Queen?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha. I know that why. cause the hand. does shape like burger. nyahha~~ uuh. how about. Electricity Bill?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will prefer kill bill =D u got it from my name riyt? hmmm...Hillary Clinton :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:11

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy