• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

i name u [b]cristel..[/b] :)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

ahdy for you... =)
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^wee ate[b] geng geng[/b] thankz 4 d gift :D

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-08-17 08:30:34)

GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

il named you ... hadz :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i named u [b]rosa[/b] :rose: =)
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ i named u earthquake :)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

cutiemae.,xDD coz ur cute.,xD
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] [b]Cit cat[/b],lol :lol: hehehehe ..
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ i named u [b]Red[/b]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink]from now on... you will be called aling lusing!! hakhaks..jokin,, mhmh..watabout,, JCgirl (jesus christ's girl)?! i noticed that your a christian lyk me..hehe...so i named you that name.. not that cute..not that ugly either.. cookies to me! yay!!^^[/color][/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-08-18 01:03:21)

shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill call u.. pandaheck
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dayrie for you :P
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nichiie![/b] :D:D How about me now.
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll call you punky.. lolx
RichmondDarkrai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll Call You [b]CAMP JO!![/b] :lol:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill call u [b]richie rich [/b] :ninja:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'll give you a name : Nickolas. or Nicolo.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]shadey[/b] for you. ([b]the glasses and the love part.[/b])
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I dubbed you, Ashley. :D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Sweetee for you![/b] :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:44

[ 9 queries - 0.638 second ]
Privacy Policy