• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

:arrow: tikoi =D :P
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

pogiegie,lol! :lol: (xo weird)
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^haha i name u [b]kulet-eh[/b] :lol: :P

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-10-04 10:26:23)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]*ooppsss[/i] sunaRockz!! wahaha =D @T: [b]inserting!! =D[/b]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-10-04 10:27:53)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: reyna ng sablay! :lol: :P
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^miranda,i remember the softdrink coz of his username.
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pingpong *sounds like 'pinkpunk' wahahaha :arrow: nychie2 pinkpunk and mirhadz :D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: tapeUkoi :lol::lol::lol:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^werlalu.. =) [quote=CuTeUkoi]buchikik (ekekek)wahehe[/quote] ~haha! its a song.. right..? :D
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

exam,coz of her username.

Last edited by pinkpunk (2008-10-04 10:55:33)

ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ still sadakuuu...! :D [quote=pinkpunk]exam,coz of his username.[/quote] ~i hate exam.. my brain bleeds because of that... :retard:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]loveekzm[/b] heheh.. we're of opposite personas. i :wow: taking exams but im quite :paranoid: wenever im waiting for d results. good thing most of the outcomes makes me :o=):D. that's all. :penguin: need to finish some work.
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^sane [/b] :D:lol::ninja:
nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

walputanim!!!! hehehe [spoiler]giving a green is much appreciated!!! =)[/spoiler]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Kyohei... haha... [b][gimme a name][/b]
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

above me.... Alex? :|
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

above me is lydia??
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[ooh i have no idea.. :wallbash: ] emo music lover lolz long name hehehe :lol:
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

above me is.. croaky :D hahaÜ
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^funny name.. hehehe i thought of coackroach.. heheh lolz :wallbash: @T: shark fin hrhr =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:46

[ 9 queries - 0.609 second ]
Privacy Policy