• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

evil cha or Cha-kun =D peace out :lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

labieyui hehehehe:D:D:D:D
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Blurry blue! :p
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

rakista. :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Jakista. Hhe. I got it from the word Jacket. LOL! :lol:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]gery. :lol::thumbsup:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ma twinnie~~ xD
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hee. chaka is here :lol: :penguin:
nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will name you miss bright coz you look so bright!!!
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sakuske Sasuke+Sakura. LOL!
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-- i'll call him gerard ..:D
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll call you. Cute emo. LAWL! :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ill call u pareng Ger, wahaha :D hi pareng Ger! :D hehe
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-- i'll call you ben .. :D hey ben!
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mrs. cullen xD :thumbsup:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i will call u [b]*ex-soulmate*[/b] ex cause u hated me now :( unlike before soulmate. because ur my soulmate :D i wish
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]i will call u *ex-soulmate* ex cause u hated me now :( unlike before soulmate. because ur my soulmate :D i wish[/quote] OT yeah right. i dunt hate yu ok? :\ T mr.funny-man :\
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll call you mareng charlene. :p
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what's up pareng Ger? whaha
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hehe. ^ Pareng Ben. What's up? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:58

[ 9 queries - 0.128 second ]
Privacy Policy