• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

^yep. then i'll call you faye. :D
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

u'r ericka?! but i will call u [b]ikah[/b] 4 short..
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll call you Mai :D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dokhiez...hehe:D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b],.,.,hello ms. brightness[/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=| carla hee reminds me of carla in cam sur
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

. call u mimi,,, :P
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^wt mimi? thats a fem name :lol: im a guy! i name you [b]Jojo[/b] :P
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well.. change it to miDZ.. :lol:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^hee ill change too [b]joinkz[/b] =D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]CuTeUkoi :[/b],.,.,hello ms. brightness[/quote] haha.... tenksz... :D topic: hadjiE for kuya.....
forbiden
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think ill name her.. ..TANIIA.. ..i lyk d name TANIIA.. :wow:
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx for the name... hehe :D hearthy for yah..... :D
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

call u velove... :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Leen for you :eh::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gee-gee for yah :D =)
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll call you chie. :D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

enkszz.... :D rica for yah :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmpp,i'll call her techii. :penguin:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll name you "[b]KangKong[/b]", senpai-kun. :lol: *peace
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:01

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy