• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

^well, i think that's long enough :lol: i'm not really into Hp but i want to give u a name that related to Hp.. hm... [b]Edwardina diggoryna[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[quote=DeverKerbill]Edwardina diggoryna[/quote] ^ what a name! @T: for you...uhmm..ahh..uhmmm...it's [b]Chuck-chak Chinis-Ola[/b]! :penguin:

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-09-23 09:19:18)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Whoa~ :lol: [b]ChuckTaylor-chak Chinis-Ola![/b] :penguin: [b]Harigumbira Nusadanbangsa [/b] can u spell it? :D
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bella for euu.. how swit!=D=D
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

watchamacallit ! :) [spoiler]kwan! :)[/spoiler]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

eternal zeroe :paranoid:
altriza_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

..cutiephuzZ..! ..how cute..!:lol:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

cutie...... give me name...
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]ohmyfreak?! haha. lol.[/b]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill call yuuuu... purefoods "theejhay" hotdog .. wahihhi :D:P
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'll call you Minggay (Ming-Guy)
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ pacman! wahaha :wow:
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

baby !:D hey there ur post is 666 !!!=D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Dark Shadow]hey there ur post is 666 !!![/quote] ooww...yah..added posts..nyc look![/spoiler] ^hellboy! :D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Above me uuhhMm kazmot.. hahaha..[/b]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[u]Serool[/u] spell it backwards!!!!
whE2ng XV
» n00b
1969-12-31

cenise evin kyut n neym yan
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=niknok_1999]eternal zeroe[/quote] hmm.. em wonderin why??!! :lol: [quote=whE2ng XV]cenise evin kyut n neym yan[/quote] pls. speak in english ! :) fer dat i'll call yeh.. Ms.Phils. lol. (piz awt)
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^simplewoman :wow:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^beautiful in blue[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:54

[ 9 queries - 0.096 second ]
Privacy Policy