• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

obsesskey......wakokio
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

jelane, I hope you like it.
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]siopao..!=D..xur lub it..![/b] [b]any repu..?[/b]
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cheromiE for yah.......... :D
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chie 4 yah.. haha.. :lol:
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dhanshee haha... i thnk itx cute :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]call her moon!! :D[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

urmm,i'll call her tingkoi. :lol: :P :eh:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll call him PHOTchy :lol:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i call you [b]Emaw[/b] :D
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i]I can name you.... Hadzie.....[/color][/i]
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll call you arel...
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kreaf for yah :D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

toki-toki. . . fumoffu
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

bwahahahha... actually tokie is mah nicknme... some of mah friends call me on that nme... uhm carsie for yah
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

coincidence. . . okitoki?
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waaaaaa... haha... okitoki??wenks/// terck for yah :D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Torchiee <3 :lol:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ill call her [b]Lil aning!!!![/b]:wow::wow::wow:
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'll call you [b]"betty"[/b] :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:09

[ 11 queries - 0.669 second ]
Privacy Policy