• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b]ruler of crete.[/b] :D
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b]goddess of the rockstars. hehe. cute.[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

jime for you! hehe... :penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

honey[b]baby[/b]lovesweetiepie.,nyehaha.,
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]rockstarsagent[/b] :thumbsup:
ayumi_99
» FTalker
1969-12-31

little sweety :thumbsup:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ill call you Waa-Waa ... =|
jenijeni
» n00b
1969-12-31

^^ you are hmmmmmm concha :)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for you... jenny =)
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

back beauty :lol: aww... her ava's not showing her back anymore :( :lol: I shall now ghengsexy :wow:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]dwarfyorio.,nyehahah.,[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ms. [b]bill[/b]ie.....ehehe....:P (her siggy)[i]obviously, she's a [b]tokio h0tel[/b] fanatic...[/i]=):thumbsup:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]above me is chaychay!....:)[/b]
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ur smiley tweety=)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]il name you., sunny.,hehe[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I call you tricia!!!, heheh :lol::lol::lol:
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will name u taffy,.,.:lol:
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:):thumbsup: ronnie fer u.. :)
anne122789
» n00b
1969-12-31

:doubt: [b]kawaii_gurl[/b] :disgust: i guess..?
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

annie batumbakal :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:41

[ 9 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy