• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

punknime wahahaha

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-08-19 20:12:03)

eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

^ pinky. i think she loev pink. ^^
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ perfect missy.. i think!!
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^sissi why do you think so? haha @tpc.: i think jenny.? i dunno y.:lol:
dollface02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ i'll call you [b]eireen[/b]. :D i don't know? :/
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^dolly. coz of her username. haha
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'd name you hunny bunny:D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i name u.. whiteflower :ninja:
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill nym u,.knockout,.:eh::lol:[align=center][/align]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

still ron :) hihi :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ abigail for you
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.,kEntot,.[b][/b] hArhAR:)
carljustine_javier1
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]:DArctic:D[/quote] ______________
dollface02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^CJ! haha. CarlJustine ee.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nicollete, a Godess name :D =)
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Ms.Starbucks for you.. :)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

id name you... catwoman :ninja:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink]nikat..haha.. i thnk he/she lyks cat..dunoo...[/color][/align]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i name u panda =)
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhm..i'll name u,emir..haha :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:57

[ 10 queries - 0.632 second ]
Privacy Policy