• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

^parah!! you're so evil...... i'll call him Gardener
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

i'll call u ker2x... haha.. lol.. isn't it cute!?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

okay...i'll call u zetzet..SULOL juz kidding... hmmm... i'm thinking............ oh! got it! [b]Zetzet[/b]
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll call him [b]singkong arab[/b] :norose:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

doh........ opiusnviho
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll call him kerbilldeper :P
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

suipy :D i dunno why/? nothin 2 say :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

enduzet16?!... hmm... bad!,.. haha.. i hate it!
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ajaja zeten? zet and yen? =D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

langaw!... haha.... ble! :P
archiezangel28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a-kuz.....hehehehehe :D:D:D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll call him angel 82 :cool:
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

above me.. uhmm.. super hero.. hekhekhek..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll call her... Fashion Disaster =D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

urmm,i'll call him [b]DEVER[/b] nice name :thumbsup: :D
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I Call him Aaron ehehehe :lol::lol::lol:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Ms. Pinky-pink? =D lol~
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Under My Blanket[/b] :lol: :idea:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Will call her trixie our cute puppy :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i will call her the GT group leader...haha well she is,anyway,ayt?haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:31

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy