• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

no.. irish?
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[align=center][b][color=#FF3399]♥[/color] Shin // Naske. xD[/b][/align]
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hot[color=#ff0099]louiz[/color]... ;)
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ms. guess what. :D
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shiz... :D
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.!! irish.?
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]laniel :lol:[/b][/align]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i'll call her cute!:lol: that's her username.
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill call her freak thats her rank.. peace..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill call him.. hirako.? ahhaha.! cuz thats in his siggy.!
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sungking... :lol:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill cal her obispo.! ahahahah
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=shinaske]ill cal her[/quote] jah ~ :o did you cal me [b]HER[/b] :o :/ :wallbash: i'll call you [b]ikan asin[/b] :lol::wallbash::penguin:
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mr. same ava as linnie. :D
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. shiz?
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lodee..haha..
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

angHELL.. =D
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

injil... :D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

akatsuki,, ^_^
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

charm...ahehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:44

[ 9 queries - 0.105 second ]
Privacy Policy