• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]that rose for me? :D [b]TOPIC[/b] [b]Lyas- my bro. :eh:[/b][/quote] yeah that rose for u :wow: :rose: [b]TOPIC cute midori.[/b]
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

ciawcien... :P:wallbash:
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

jeano... i think :rolleyes:
nineclouds
» n00b
1969-12-31

chendol . :P :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

zaduza.. from ur ava..
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]Dd gendhuuuuuuuuuuuut![/i]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

midori..hahaha
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

awwi? haha! from ur avie.:D:lol:
midori.xoxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

perky shizzle :lol:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]chidoringching[/b] :D:D:P
JANDi_12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]addicted in friendster??!![/b] above me.;x
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cintaweah :P
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Riyo-chan =d=d
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]ubi bakar[/b] ~jahahaa... [img]http://smiley.xtremenitro.on.web.id/onion/smiley/ehehehehehe.gif[/img] [align=right]:penguin:[/align]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wekz. Why Ubi Bakar? :o [hr] [b]My Friend named Riyo. :lol:[/b]
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler] pengen aja =D [/spoiler] [i]me special one named yuna[/i] :wow::thunder:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]rio-ipo[/b] :P =D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

promoter baruu
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

beauty.. `coz she's beautiful..
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a cute girl
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:53

[ 9 queries - 0.092 second ]
Privacy Policy