• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b]mee-Harbs :P[/b] since ure my crush. xD :lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b]wewish![/b] :D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]bletotingtongtingting[/b] :lol::lol::lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]congratscarl[/b]. from ur caption. :P
da_handsome89
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yuna[/b] :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]haha. u know me. :P[/spoiler] [b]topic[/b] [b]brur handsome.[/b] from ur name and caption. :P

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-19 04:13:23)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yuna for mcr[/b] hehe.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]taka-meow-meow. :P[/b]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]UNAY[/b] :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

heheuy~ unay?:P [spoiler]dont post will all CAPS LOCK :ninja:[/spoiler] [b]topic[/b] [b]i-carl-you :P[/b]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehe. nakz. @T: i-unay-you:D [spoiler]:rose:[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]lrac. [/b]:P now i use ur backward name. :P [spoiler] a rose? for whom? :ninja:[/spoiler]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@T: unay. haha. ukei2. if u want to. hehe. [spoiler]its for u of corz. hehe. :D. for being such a sweet and nice gurl to me. tnx unay for that.[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]topic[/b] Lrach for Carl I added H on the backward name. :) I just notice that ur username consists these words. :P [spoiler]heheu~ thx carl. :rose: for u too :D[/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yundulz :D:thumbsup: its great! but i get more if that for u, aunt :D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@T:[/b] [b]liniie tiniie miniie mooo[/b] =D=D=D=D [b]@UNAY:[/b] yah. xur thing. hehe. [spoiler] tnx for the :rose: . hehehehe[/spoiler]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Lracute..hahaha.. i dont have idea
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]cheuwing chichoor[/b] :lol::lol::lol::lol:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

rachan hoo
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]chungchung[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:55

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy