• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

사랑해loVe_요UmA사랑해요 =D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

ugghh!? u jumbled my name!!?? this is what u got u jumbler [b]verKerDebill[/b] read it correctly- worker devil (worker of the devils.. bwahahahahaha) =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahahaha~ 사랑해요UmA
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

~[b]Kerver[/b] read as - curver Xd
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Love_Uma it's someone's feeling
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

abe-abe-abe-abe-abe-abe :O + :redface: + :O + :redface: + :O + :redface: + :O + :redface: umm.. [i]My[/i] Guardian
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my Sarangakauma~
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

running out of sweet names. umm. Aluminium
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Uminium =D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yui-holic XD
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Runnin-out-of-idea-girl
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nothing-to-give-a-name-boy =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aaaaaaahhh.....runnin out of idea superuma
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Uma's Boy. xD [spoiler]ohohoho. baik kan yuna meninggalkan kalian berdua saja di sini. :eh: :P[/spoiler]
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ miss kanibal ^ :D:D:D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Chemong[/b] :lol::penguin::penguin:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

ito shiseitan . =D :penguin::penguin:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

cruizo!
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Gula. :D [spoiler]Sugar in indonesia is Gula :D[/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dudeeeee :wow: its better than i call u sist Z in here :D=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:02

[ 9 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy