• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Yundulz~ how bout that?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

kerby,...hehheheh what do u think???
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Rei
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ittoo-kun
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hinata-Lover :lol:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yundulz L
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]hiahaha, ppl cal him yundulz =D[/i] [b]ON :arrow: Lyas :D[/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Stop calling me that name :wallbash: [hr] [b]bang Lindilz[/b]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yuna :wow: hehe :arrow: :rose:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

that rose for me? :D [b]TOPIC[/b] [b]Lyas- my bro. :eh:[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Freak dude[/b] =D i think it's good~
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Devil =d=d This one is good =d
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Death-Freak[/b] this one's better =D
bakery
» n00b
1969-12-31

bill . :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bread =D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]kibuli[/b] :rolleyes:
bodol
» n00b
1969-12-31

john carlo . :D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]pidol[/b] :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

smart boy
bodol
» n00b
1969-12-31

cewe . :D :kiss:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:55

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy