• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b] sis eney... [/b] from now on i'll call you.. [b] sis yen =) [/b]
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

yow.. ;)
jogzzkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

^^trish
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

joggy... hehhe.. give me a name???
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

joggy... hehhe.. give me a name??? (sorry double posts.. bad connection in here) please delete this one..:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited by dimee (2008-04-30 08:16:30)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ [b]dimee five[/b] (like give me five) hahaha. lolx
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Requestor XD [i]look at his avatar and siggy XD thoseare made by me XD[/i]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ [b]granter[/b] :D:P OT: tnx for granting my request doll. :D:P
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ "Kindest person i've eva meet" XD [i]can't think of any idea[/i] XD
ladymisszy
» n00b
1969-12-31

yuri 'zup!! (cant understand ur name..haha!!) the location gives help.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

alaehmisszy....:D:D
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Lovely..:D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Clarisse-Chan =^_^=
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

umanarak!!!...or umasuwaii...:D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lostgeek715
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

loser :) haha peace men !
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]sis emo gurl ehehehe...[/b]:D
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mika-speechless..
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

DimEE cb
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

rizz d stalker...:D peace...:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:05

[ 9 queries - 0.107 second ]
Privacy Policy