• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

uugh. Mashhy Potatoes. lols'~~
astred
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

i think above me is raven...;)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sulol~ Astrid~ =D

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-07 09:40:08)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sicky Porky. lols~~ at your caption!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thread =D from ur sigi..
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hakhak?. nyahahha. wahts the meaning of [b]Indomie seleraku~[/b]?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mins : indomie my taste indomie is a brand of instant noodle in my country.. and i got the sigi from translating the words in it's advertisement~ =D hmmmm...... Light blue?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow. maybe it was your favorite noodle. Indomie Freak!!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thank You, Ms. Misses.....
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mad at me? lols~ the killbill. lols~
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No,not at all~ Estel the Freak? :lol:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nyya. i love that one. lols~ Alumnia?! i saw it at your profile.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heart-y hehe :D bec of ur av (twenkz! :D)
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sepia gurl. ava.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ummm........ Estel the Single?
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

KillBill.. haha new version of ur username :D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gLoowwie. the sepia. lols~
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^hahaha~if i can change my ID..... estel 007 =D

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-07 10:09:55)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Unity.. as accdg to ur siggy hehe
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Noitacol Retro gal =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:25

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy