• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

sonisaoteam
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: [b]konkin[/b] :eh:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

ill name you jandaeng ;]:thumbsup:
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:nonok... peace!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=niknok_1999]ill name you.. wonder woman.. :)[/quote] haha..i wonder why is that? :lol: ima name you, hmm..grace is already short enough.. grasya. hakhak.
Tezuka07
» n00b
1969-12-31

lovely means beautiful nice :>
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Tezshie!!!! :D heehee..
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

kikhay..hihihi..sounds good..:)
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sarah=means mother of all.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yamanaka...hakhak.(naruto addict,yep dats me.)
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll sall her Naru! coz' she's a naruto addict! =):thumbsup:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lovely. naks! haha:D
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]glam [/b] nice .. :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

arnie.. jiji :wow:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

zhadmir ... :ninja:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

pusa. haha.,suits ur ava :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lovely loner. :D
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

above me is manika? :lol:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

pssttt.. is the name haha! lol
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

shin! hahaha.:lol:
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmn shen? :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:59

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy