• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

your name for me is Nikky.. :D do you lyk it?
.mimi~_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

ill give her [b]yZZa.[/b] is it ok?! :D
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

---- m0okie :eh:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'll name you Batoytoy.. :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill name you farty :/
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]sadakuchimaru.,hehe[/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha ill name you gothicatrizes =D pis!
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll name u harvee :D du u liek it po??? :D
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i'll name Ü cuet/cute ;)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ o'll call you [b]Gratty![/b] hehe...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]honeybabylove.,hehe..[/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cica! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

eleanor for yah... =)
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll name u,.[b]skie[/b]
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll name u [i]rona[/i].. :D
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its [b]pinky![/b] hehehe.. :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ceejay.,hehe,,,,[/b] [img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/bounce.gif[/img]
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll name u Julius Caezar is it okay
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahm...i'll name u "sweety"???
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why u call me sweety blooder_2
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:32

[ 9 queries - 0.181 second ]
Privacy Policy