• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

mikai14
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

"mystica" fer ya!!!... :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b][color=purple]^i'l name u "pinky"..[/b][/color] :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... chayong. hahaha! kidin' =D =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^drop bhoi :cool: kidding :penguin:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^LOWL :angry: sooooooo..MEAN
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]hmmm... chayong. hahaha! kidin' =D =D[/quote] [b][color=purple]wat da..... :O :wasted: @t: uhmmm.......emong?[/b][/color] :ninja:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-10-19 22:17:23)

hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

archaic-stelwart! for pretty and strong! ^ you rock!
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hermis, huhuhuh.. I can't think much better name.
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

milkygatas!! wahahaha :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i'l name u with just a letter...."R"...[/b][/color] =D=D=D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D uHhHm For you? It should be.. Toxic.. hahaha.. na just kiddin.. :redface:
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

belgo sounds like binggo :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]panda girl.hehe[/b] [b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i'l name u [i]amor[/i][/b][/color] :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Protacia :thunder: :/ hahaha! =D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D Kempee waAAAahh.. =D

Last edited by mG (2008-10-20 20:18:49)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]Protacia :thunder: :/ hahaha! =D[/quote] [b][color=purple]wat da.... :O agen? :smoke: @t: i'l name u [i]constantino[/i].. :lol: *peace*[/b][/color] :rose:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^torlong hahaha! *PEACE =D :penguin:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^lolz.........wata name... =D:thumbsup: @t: amborcio[/b][/color] =D=D=D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^tuborcia hahaha =D :thunder:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:32

[ 11 queries - 0.098 second ]
Privacy Policy