• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

name her jhoane :D

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-12-22 00:10:50)

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b]^[/b]i'll call him "ochi".. haha.. :D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ call u Lulu-chan :lol:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i call you.. ella! :D

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-12-22 01:26:34)

cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll call you mirmir! haha. :lol: if it's ok.. :thumbsup:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cathie.... dunnno y
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

annie. she's also my sis. :D:thumbsup:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cat. Meow.meow.
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Rose...:rose: :rose: Do U lyk it?? sorry, I can't think of other else.. maybe Stella?? :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]kawaiiiii is her name :D [/b]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

kokoi...ehehehe!! its really cute sis :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:eh: [b]wahaha,.,.mm,..forks the place op edward,. [/b]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Shella_Suigintou99]^ call u Lulu-chan :lol:[/quote] wew.. cute. :wow: please call me that way. [b]@t: ^[/b]u're always be my [b]UKAY[/b]!! =D
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lUlu.. have nothng to thing of.. sowe..
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Black and White... :D hehe...since one of the pics on your ava....is black n white!!! :P
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

paupau :) =):thumbsup:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill name her jose =D joke.. name you carl :eh:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

call u Oro-sama :lol:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Pearly Shell :wow: --- hehehe.... :D:D:D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: call u chai2 :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:22

[ 9 queries - 0.349 second ]
Privacy Policy