• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

i'll give u, Kazella. =D nice name ayt? :eh:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

^ agnes licious :lol:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]i'll give u, Kazella. =D nice name ayt? :eh:[/quote] nice nice :redface: =D:thumbsup: [b]--Topic[/b] call u[b]Evilicious Cha2[/b]
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll call u [b]umbrella[/b]. haha :D
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

camp :D :D :D nice name :D
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

best name 4 you is.... zechariah..uhm!(biblical yan!)
ellybelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

alex??.. ..hmmptf..
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

belloveful.... :D
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

chinta......!! :thumbsup:
vixl1017
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]Leonne..:lol:[/align] [align=center]em new..:)[/align]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

vixl enma joke..peace..=D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz cuty :cool: :cool: :cool: :lol: :) :lol:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

miss Crestfall. :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Renjii :D no idea :/
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

name her dandan :D
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hademirdz.. :D nyc one! :D:D:D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ms. clover! :D :D
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll call u [b]"xo"[/b].. haha. :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll call u hayley :penguin:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]i'll call u hayley :penguin:[/quote] lab it. :wow: can u call me dat way? :D [b]@t: ^[/b]i'll call her [b]mrs. archuleta[/b] :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:12

[ 9 queries - 0.126 second ]
Privacy Policy