• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

enath
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

who iam? dun nu wat iam
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b][color=purple]^i'l name u "amnesia".......coz u dnt know hu u r....[/b][/color] =D
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Zyra???????????
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Jab-a-wookie :lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i name you rockien..for being a rockstar
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

corason... hehe..
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]Gilberto *peace* :rose: [/b][/color]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

perfecta!! haha
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

MiMi-CHAAN! :]]
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Angelina because unicahija =)
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ mirhadz why carason.. um angel maybe..
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^@ann gillian i just want to :P @t corason :lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ahm... orrochimaru.... (am i right?) :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^yeah u right @t name you lolipop
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i name you newton... nothing just want to remember my idol..
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chupul :):):):) it's a nice name.. isn't it??
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^Fernanda[/b][/color] =D:thumbsup:
malm_steen14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^^ angel...:D:D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i'l name u angelo..[/b][/color] :D:thumbsup:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i'll name you ranger.. :eh: short term for guranger.. =D weee...peace ate.. :D labb yah.. [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:24

[ 9 queries - 0.114 second ]
Privacy Policy