• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b]tom., [/b]=D [b][/b][b][/b][b][/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b]^bill a.k.a: sis idol.....a.k.a.: the scars........nyehaha....[/b]:P
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

raxie.... .......
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a.k.a .. izinoki . haha . hope yea like it . nyahaha . cool . lol :lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

vangzzz... coz she has vangzzz
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xPEPPERMINTx]mph. beanstalk?:)[/quote] waaaaa..beanstalk..cute..:lol::eh: ^uhmm..anghie..nyahahaha..:D

Last edited by xXhappybeanXx (2008-09-29 07:43:18)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tedie ;) ahehe coz of the bean on her name.. related to mr bean's teddy :D ;)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Tintin for ate tinay :wow:
atrea10
» n00b
1969-12-31

above me is PAul...wahaha:wow::rose:=)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee^ :kiss: marshy for siz malow ahehe weee it could be a callsign ;) aheh :P
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cutties... ...... how\'s that
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ bleed!! =D wahehehe
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

greenies... ...green background
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]reddies/..,red background[/b]. =D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ann gillian]greenies... ...green background[/quote] green?? wahaha..deathnote was my bg.. @T: fabulous bel! :lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ no i mean in ur avatar..ur picz..... ladiez
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aw..wahehe ^blood potion! :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^i name u kuchie =)

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-09-29 10:50:54)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

y ?? wahaha ^ mysterious dude! >>nychie2 :D :kiss:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^lol i just want to.. hee :P kuchie!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:10

[ 9 queries - 0.524 second ]
Privacy Policy