• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

leruch
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

I'll name you Jordi Audrey....
gurl_insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

leichy .. hehe.. cant think something good..:)
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gina hehe :lol:
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

kevin!!!..,, i think that name is perfect for this guy
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll name you Cristiano, just because its the name of my favorite European soccer player :eh:
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mae.....?????:D
chean08
» n00b
1969-12-31

=( hei guys can i ask some question??. how did you make like the picture that are moving??. .is there any program was use?. .tnx..
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

juZ edit ur UserCP.. at the signature part.. juz follow the instruction...:D
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm. ill name you. hirana. ;]
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] [b] =D I'll name yew EMO! :D[/b][/color][/align]
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

your're wrong sis! [b]i'm not emo..[/b] haha.. :lol: next..hmm how about [b]kim[/b]? =)
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no...i"m not hirana... hehehehe!!!:D
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hhmmmmpp.. maybe ur name is ndy???? :paranoid::D
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wrong.. next is andrea?
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. uhmm maybe next is, fashionista??;)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

id call u.. mengel :paranoid:
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff69b4] i will call u CAThy[/color][/b]
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ zshyzha .. :D cute kc nia ... prng am'bata ..
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will call u Catherine wehehehe
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i will name you mine!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:34

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy