• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[quote]urmm,i'll give u name Kerdil ..[/quote] ahaha~kerdil in indonesia means Little~ :lol: btw,@t: Tukang Kebun aka Gardener =D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[align=center]i'll call him "dever" isn't it nice??[/align] [align=center]^_^[/align]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes It is~ :lol: then i'll call you Casper~
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill call you devlin...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sounds Handsome =D I'll Call You Bibi Cuci :D:thumbsup:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no way, i don't have any laundry =D i'll call you runner :D
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Are you callin me a runner? as in a fast runner definitely!! Ill call you...an old rumbled-up eggplant (naasty) sooooraay!
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lloyd? coz it's the first things that came on my mind when i saw u.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll Call u Chubby
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Albie :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oww...That's Mean... =D Ilham :P
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]kevin[/b]dever lol :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ [b]Legendary Killer [/b]:lol:
Daven_HE
» n00b
1969-12-31

urmm,i'll call her [b]UMAGA[/b] :lol:.. lawl,Umaga is de man who is in WWE show :P hehe,just kiddin ;)

Last edited by Daven_HE (2008-06-12 05:50:59)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^woow......so brave of you... :evil: kiddin. :lol: or not=D Let's see.... Lil Pirate?
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill call him friendlycuteemo hows dat? hahhahaha! so long
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i call him joker fanatic :lol:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

deadly joker.:lol:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll call you ali...
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

micaela. :eh: ngek. haha.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:51

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy