• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

its ok... hmmm... rhea?? wat do u tink??
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

ahmmmm.., Angela.. its cute dba?
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tinypearly .. haha..
frating_hyper
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think the right name for you is minerva. :D :penguin:
kimberlyvette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

miss sozzy.. lyk it? =)
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

maloulove...... ahehehe
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cute princess.... hohohoho :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Cuckoooo >_< teehee.... :D
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]deonna,...:) hehe//[/b]
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

... ahhhmmm... macey,... :thumbsup:
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cute.. jennie?
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nope,,it's anncute836!!! haha,,, uhmm,,, dale?[/b][/align]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

confusednewbie..:D is that okey??..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Eney sud narak :redface::wow:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D [b]UmaDeeb[/b]... Arara~ ya must be agree with me... :penguin:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]acrolyte[/b] hope you like it! :D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

mitchie hop u lyk
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aberhy i dunnooo pissss
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:/ maybe :arrow: Lil Princces :P
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Shinji? hahaha. LOL can;t think of any. he's name is in japanese characters.. i think..[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:28

[ 9 queries - 0.117 second ]
Privacy Policy