• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

marcodgreat
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

cute ceii
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

margaret.? hhahahaha.!:lol:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. lance?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ahaha.! emlodee. :)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

whiz
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

luzy.! ahahah
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

above me? uhmm shinaske :arrow: shi :arrow:[b]SHIKAMARU[/b] :lol: :lol: :lol: weee naruto :D
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thursday..... hehehe :D:D:D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

kagat.. hehe from yer username
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]Lovey♥Dovey ^^[/align]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

candygurl.! ahahahah
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lancy
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leii

Last edited by XoXcandi3XoX (2008-05-26 23:18:30)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

xoxo
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lady marmalade?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dhendelicious.! ahahah
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cursed! haha.... that's ur name....
sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

zetig hhahhaa
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Soul Calibur! =) hmm?like a horse name.... :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

smily!. haha.... dunnp why.... cause ur ava is an anime who smiles... so i make ur name... smily... eventhough the right spelling is smiley!.. i'll just take the "e" away..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:04

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy