• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

i'll call him papzy! haha. =)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

reborn.. coz he says "i'm reborn"
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bill... Kill Bill... hehehe :D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll still call him dhen! ^_^
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^and i'll call you nina rose... hehehe :D
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Dhen! haha..think soo..
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's for you.. [b]bajay :D[/b]
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i call him Po... :lol:
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ian I think it is good one..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Munaf :P u knu what i mean by...
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Sherina]Ian I think it is good one..[/quote] thanks... ^ DK? how's that sounds?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll call him [b]cacing[/b] =)
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=pink] I call him Vio.. [/color]

Last edited by Sherina (2008-06-03 08:50:42)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]I call [b]her[/b] Vio..[/quote] u got served,rio.. =D um.....Sharuna?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OT: [quote=DeverKerbill]Munaf :P[/quote] sehrina munaf is mine :mad::P [quote=DeverKerbill]I call her Vio..[/quote] :doubt::crybaby::disgust: [hr][hr][hr] i'ts for you :eh: i'll call you [b]cacing tanah[/b] =D

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-06-03 08:59:00)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll call u Trojan Horse =)
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll call him FriendsterWhiz lover :wow::P
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i call u shy! haha... cause ur not showing ur face!
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yen 'kabayo" =D joke

Last edited by lady_end (2008-06-03 10:33:54)

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll call her [b]bibi cuci[/b] :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:24

[ 9 queries - 0.554 second ]
Privacy Policy