• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

that's a nice name:] hmm.. let me think.. maybe Pooh..?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

err.. maybe genn??..;) lolz...
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

that's my name...:] but i like it:] what about Hikari?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

like it..:) errr...how about, narak??...:eh:
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

umm..:rolleyes::rolleyes: how about queen elizabeth?
lAaRoNl
» n00b
1969-12-31

umm..im a guy haha.. :D uhh.. [b]Morning![/b]

Last edited by lAaRoNl (2008-06-22 12:27:53)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Humm.....becoz of ur sigi..... 'Sunset' :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ajibbbb hhahhaa
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:/ [b]Dd Gendhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut[/b], maybe? :rolleyes: *run for my life* :penguin:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]kk jeleghh[/b] that fit
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D [b]lil princess[/b] :P and i'm the knight :cool: *ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun* :penguin:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

knight prince weksss :puke:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:rolleyes: [b]Gendhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut princess[/b] :P :wallbash: i think that funny :penguin:

Last edited by ほたる (2008-06-22 18:59:28)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wakz :o mr boxes :lol: its :D:thumbsup:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D maybe a [b]Anak TK[/b] will be fit for ya :P *run fast* :penguin:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

=D avoid using indonesian in internasional forum, my lovely [b]sist square[/b] =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i prefer call her Linlin... a lil chinese huh? :lol:
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i like it!!! uhmmm,, maybe holly mccartney???[/b][/align]
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i guess ill give u this name.. annie... =)
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

michelle is that ok ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:47

[ 9 queries - 0.573 second ]
Privacy Policy