• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

I'll call her essy! =):thumbsup: nice name,aiyt? ;)
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

^ [b]Niña rose[/b]:D hahahahhahahahaha... it's too obvious!!!=D lol. but then, it seems unfair...:thumbsdown: so il give u another one... [b][s]PRINCE[/s]"CHARMING"[/b]...kk??

Last edited by ugly_betty (2008-07-31 05:51:37)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^I'll give you, betto! :lol:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmmmmppp~ [b]Casper[/b]. *lOl* =D
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

above me is HIKARU! :D
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

above me? hmm. [b]cutie[/b]?..hehe. :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill name her.. miss cotton candy :)
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]I'll call her essy! =):thumbsup: nice name,aiyt? ;)[/quote] :thumbsup: =) meonik :question: (meow+niknok) ;) sound kinda feminine:question:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill call her [b]messy the newbie[/b] =D
21cams
» n00b
1969-12-31

i give you ............. nica .......
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

camsut!! haha, , , :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@21cam.. thats cute nica..=D @topic ill give you gillian..:D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Orosama[/b]! (orochimaru-sama..hehehe!!) forgive if you don't like it...
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cute neym =( =D punkera.:D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

call him Emo. what would be mine...
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][u]Love[/u]ly[/b]...It's all about love for you..hehehe!
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i dont like emo.. better call me a moron..=D jox ill name u tel-tel :D :wallbash: opss xablai.. ill already give her. she is punkera..

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-08-03 03:37:43)

BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

mezra ahahahah :D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]ill already give her. she is punkera..[/quote] ahahah, :lol:!! Hinata for her...doesn't hinata always blush? =)
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pinky. ==]] related to blusshy. =]]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:09

[ 9 queries - 0.549 second ]
Privacy Policy