• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

ghost_fighter
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

kaye :D:penguin:
ri-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[align=center]above me is CuTeUkoi i'll call u... cute ko oi!! :D[/align]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lovegood]jilliese shein :D i hope it doesnt sound weird. :D[/quote] noh........it's okei....... i gave u rei-chan..
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ann chris..:D:D:D or chris anne..=D=D=D

Last edited by hannah_rhia19 (2008-10-04 03:33:03)

ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hanipot ..^^ =)
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

zem... does it sound weird? hope not.. hhee
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ hmm.. it sounds cool for me..^^ :thumbsup: hmm... your name must be lovely..^^ =)
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ heheheh... LOVELY huh? tnx..
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nandes-kah! great!! =D
xkeziax
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]desiree[/b]? hmm. thats the first to pop in my mind.^^. :D
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kizzia.. hahaha
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: dessy :lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ramidz!! wahahaa[/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: kitchie nadal :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^bulaga[/b] [url=http://smileyjungle.com][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/celebrate11.gif[/img][/url]
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

xaryz(pronounce as sha-riz)
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ sadakuu... =)
PekingKira
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: chukekang nickname of my friend LOL
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ waah! same with bakekang..? :lol: :arrow: kingpeira.. :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

buchikik (ekekek)wahehe :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:53

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy