• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

1shane4
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b]mitshi short for [u]mitsune_atanashi[/u][/b] ^^
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

name her sha-sha :eh:
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmm.. Mirhadz will be called "Mad Gangsta". Hhe.
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^aww hee cool name hee i name you [b]geerhardz[/b] ;]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll call you [b]Notehead[/b]. :eh:
sakura_11023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

john ericson =)
abigailgeriane
» n00b
1969-12-31

sakii :lol: haha!!!!
babyphat
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: l l l l charlotte hehe!!!! hey give me a cute name please hehe!! (im not emo) hehe
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]B.b~~[/b] hehe~~ Cute name~~!!
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

EyyoNaLuBil. :D HAHAHA~ you'll be named as wishki. :)
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Is it so hard 2 say~?? hehe~~ [b]Rie~~!![/b]
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eyyonaluvbil -----> [b]KURDAPYA[/b] hahah nice name?^_^
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]Zack fair, well cloud is Zack's friend right[/align]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]JayCee[/b] d Ibe Cream~~ Huhu~~
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jc624]Zack fair, well cloud is Zack's friend right[/quote] yeah ur right uhm drei?
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Master [b]D.c[/b]~~ Hehe~~
Kurt_Titz
» n00b
1969-12-31

^uhmm? maybe the best 4 u is Burugrisss....:D:D:D=D=D:lol::lol::lol:
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like 2col u[b] toto[/b]?! :lol::lol: [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/640/640387swon6hgp6f.gif[/img][/url]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like to call you jhie. :D
-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..above me??.. ..hMmm..i think it's erika..ryt??...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:46

[ 15 queries - 0.195 second ]
Privacy Policy